Palladium Accounting System Requirements
The following system requirements are required to run the Palladium Accounting software:
- Microsoft Windows XP (sp2), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 2003 Server (sp1), 2008 Server, 2012 Server, 2016 Server in both 32bit and 64bit platforms, are supported. Note that only Palladium Accounting V10 is Windows 10 certified.
- Internet Explorer 6 (sp2) or higher
- Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz or higher
- Client - 1GB RAM (2GB Recommended)
- Server – 4GB RAM (8GB Recommended although will increase based un number of system users)
- Minimum of 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution
- Full Install: 500MB Available Disk Space
- Microsoft Outlook for Optional Integration Features
- Internet Connection for Activation & Emailing Forms - An Internet Connection is required on all workstations operating on software lease agreements.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Common Language Runtime 4.0 (Included)
- Crystal Reports version 10, 11, or 12 for forms customization (not included)
Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014 /2016 is required for the data source. A free version (Express) is included with each licenced copy of Palladium Accounting. The Express version has the following limitations:
- Only uses 1 processor (or core) on the computer where it resides and 1GB of RAM.
- A maximum database size limit of 10GB.
- Enterprise Only: A full version of SQL Server is recommended for any site that will use more than 10 concurrent connections to the server (10 users).
- Business / Enterprise Only: A dedicated server (without users working directly on it) is recommended for any site that has more than 3 concurrent users.
- Individual Only: Palladium Accounting Individual Edition requires SQL Express installed on the local computer to operate. The Individual Edition will only connect to this local SQL instance and therefore is limited to a single (local) user only.
Please Note: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 (all service pack levels) & MSDE 2000 are not supported in Palladium Accounting.
Product Size Limitations (Business / Enterprise Editions Only)
- Palladium Accounting Business has been developed to be used by up to 10 concurrent users (simultaneous users).
- Palladium Accounting Enterprise has been developed to be used by up to 500 concurrent users (simultaneous users).
- Your enjoyment of the product and its responsiveness directly depend on your current hardware configurations and network configurations.
- 1 to 3 users: SQL Express installed on user's computer (workgroup).
- 5 to 10 users: SQL Express installed on dedicated server.
- Above 10 users: SQL Standard installed on dedicated server (with memory / processing power that complies to Microsoft's Minimums for SQL Standard).
NB. Above specifications subject to change without notice