Remote, Expandable & Cost-Effective Voice Calls
Introducing state of the art telephony with 3CX Windows IP PBX, utilising voice over IP (VoIP) for switchboard or Private Branch Exchange voice calls. 3CX offers a wide variety of features at no extra cost.
3CX IP PBX is one of the few PBX systems that has all the enterprise features at no additional cost. Its windows web-based administration makes phone system management effortless to your in-house IT. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone-wiring network and easily allows users to work remotely.
Additional features of the 3CX IP PBX can be installed remotely with the click of a button. This means no costly call out fees when you want to make changes on your PBX.
KEY FEATURES OF THE 3CX IP PBX SOLUTION
- Time based routing: Evening or weekend messages.
- Skills based routing: Messages to be distributed to the relevant people.
- Interactive voice response (IVR): Incoming calls to be controlled automatically, 24/7.
- Soft switch: Seamless add-on features as well as standard features found on conventional PABXs.
- IP-based infrastructure: Because it works on any existing IT network, you only need a single network point for your computer and phone.
- Remote Access: Maintenance and upgrades can be handled remotely.
- Expandable: 3CX grows with your business, giving you; local or remote extensions on or off site. Add users by the push of a button.
- No license costs: Pay a once off up-front fee or you can finance it.
- Cost-effective technology: Minimal hardware, remote support and a flat rate for all features.
- Automatic failover: In the event of a failure
USE 3CX IP PBX TO:
- Experience crystal clear voice calls with minimal down time.
- Save costs.
- Expand your business’ telephony system remotely & cost-effectively.
- Employ a feature rich, system ready IP PBX system in your call centre.